Sunday, November 20, 2011

Teal Sprinkle Rimmed Glasses

We celebrated my sister last night at her Bridal Shower, and we had a lot of fun! Our friend Andrea from Lime Flower Studio took lots of pictures of the evening, and I can't wait to share them! These were the only pictures I took yesterday and thought I would share them. My sister's wedding colors are teal and silver, so I rimmed some glasses in teal sprinkles for a mudslide punch! I also rimmed some others in silver sanding sugar for the Coconut Mojitos. My sister-in-law made the mudslide punch and I plan to share the recipe soon. They were really yummy!

 
Just two simple steps to make these:
Step one: Dip the rim of the glass in melted white chocolate almond bark.
Step two: Dip the white chocolate into the sprinkles until covered.
The teal sprinkles are from Sweet Estelle's Etsy Shop and the grey striped paper straws are from my Etsy shop here. I would love to have an assortment of sprinkles in my shop, so fun! And these were the perfect color for the shower!


Linking up HERE!

5 comments:

  1. fantastic! i love the idea of using chocolate to stick the sprinkles to the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable idea, pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never done this, but so want to! They look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling!!! Totally going to use that at my next party!!! LOVE your idea!!! I'm your newest follower!!!

    Hugs, Aimee @ ItsOverflowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! Perfect for a shower - not so much for my kids - they would eat the cups :) Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!