Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Halloween Party!

Welcome to our Halloween Party! Kelsey from Everyday is a Celebration and I are hosting a batty Halloween party today and you are invited! Over the past month, Kelsey and I have been putting our heads together to think of some great designs and party décor to create a fun Halloween party setting. Kelsey has a shop, Snowcone & Lollipop Designs where she sells party printables! You can get a whole party package that includes: invitations, a party banner, circle labels, water bottle labels, tented cards, drink flags, and more! In my shop I sell other party supplies, including: fondant cupcake toppers, paper straws, twine, cupcake wrappers, and more! We decided to put our items and passion for parties together to create a fun Halloween party, that we hope you enjoy!

 
 
 



Vendor Credits:

Cupcake Wrappers, Fondant Cupcake Toppers, Paper Straws, Twine, Tissue Poms, and Mini Bunting by Domestic Charm

Paper Party Printables by Snowcone & Lollipop Designs

Bat Candy Bar Printable available by Skip to my Lou

Photography by Kelsey & Katelyn

We can’t wait to show you more parties that we have in the works! It has been so much fun working with Kelsey and I hope that you stop by her shop and blog because I know you will love what you see!

Linking up HERE!

11 comments:

  1. What a fresh and clean look for Halloween, I really like it! Going over to check out Kelsey's blog and shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute ideas!! This weekend I am getting out my Halloween decorations, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything! My goodness, you guys did not miss a detail! I love the mummy pretzels and hotdogs. Too fun! I am a new follower from Blue Cricket Design. Vicky @ www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jamie
    Thanks Jamie! I love decorating for Fall and Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @VickyThanks Vicky! I love your blog, lots of fun kids ideas that I will be doing with my son! I am now following ;)

    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! I just found you from Originally Me! I love all of this stuff, so fun! I am officially a follower! Stop over and follow me too if you like,

    Kelli
    dailypolkadots

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that looks fun and yummy! lol

    Visiting via Etsy!

    ~Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's perfect! The colors, the treats.... I love it all! Your blog is adorable by the way! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! Love all the special details you made. And I LOOOVE that white mirror :)

    I featured this on my "things I like thursday" post today, here's the link:

    http://craftingandcreativity.blogspot.com/2011/10/things-i-like-thursday-13.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!