Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baby Girl Gift




One of my good friends Jenee is due just four days before me with a baby girl, Tyler Rose. Whenever any of my friends have a little girl I have to jump on the opportunity to make something fun. I made her a couple appliqued onsies, one with an elephant and another with a bird. The tutu is a no sew tutu that is really easy to make. I made the hair clip with ribbon that matches the tutu and a very small fabric yo yo that i made. I found the templates for the appliques on Daffodil Designs. I have link to a previous post on fabric yo yos here. It will direct you to Heather Bailey's website where she gives a step by step tutorial. Click here for a previous post I made about a no sew tutu, and it will give you the basic instructions and supplies needed.

2 comments:

  1. these are so cute Katelyn! I think i might have to make these for my friends! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!

    thanks for your mention of my templates!

    sarah @ daffodil design

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!