Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Felt Flower Flip Flops

My sister-in-law Carley is getting married this weekend and I put these flip flops together for the bridesmaids to wear after the ceremony. I made these flowers with felt and used a template I already had cut out from a previous project that I made from the purl bee's site. If you'd like to print out the flower shape template you can find it here. It was originally used for a party garland that is soo cute, check it out at the purl bee. I found a mustard yellow yarn to tie the flip flops together, and also to loop under the flowers. Each set of flip flops has a different button for the center. I used thread to fasten the button, and the yarn to attach the flower to the flip flop.
Tip 
Junkie handmade projects

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!